Home Forums Restaurants Where to Eat Lunch Scarborough

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Where can I eat lunch in Scarborough? Give me a good cafe, or a nice place to sit and eat my Greggs sausage roll.

OliviaShearing
    Participant

If you’re looking for a good cafe to eat lunch in Scarborough, North Yorkshire, here are some excellent options:

Eat Me Cafe: Located at the Stephen Joseph Theatre, this cafe is known for its friendly service and a wide range of vegan options. It’s a hidden gem with a great atmosphere and delicious food​​.

Seven Coffee Shop & Eatery: Situated at 7 York Place, this cafe is popular with locals for its welcoming service and tasty food. It’s a great spot to relax and enjoy a meal​​.

Love Brew Cafe: Found at 20 Eastborough, this cafe is highly recommended for its vegan and gluten-free options. It has a cozy atmosphere and is dog-friendly, making it a perfect stop for everyone​​.

Watermark Cafe: Located on Royal Albert Drive with panoramic views of North Bay, this cafe offers a varied menu with plenty of vegetarian and vegan choices. It’s an ideal place to enjoy a meal while taking in beautiful seaside views​ (Watermark Cafe)​.

If you prefer a nice spot to sit and eat your Greggs sausage roll, you can head to Peasholm Park. It’s a picturesque park with beautiful gardens, a lake, and plenty of benches where you can enjoy your lunch surrounded nature​.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.